Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Question! Manga manga manga...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know of a good online store where I can buy Chinese Manga? A friends' b-day is coming up and I can't seem to find a store...there's plenty that sell Japanese manga, but none with the Chinese volumes...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Breze's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try www.daran.com.tw , they're actually the publisher of many translated titles, but they do sell online as well. And they have both shonen and shojo manga (not sure about yaoi...) like YuGiOh, Hikago, Angel Sanctuary, Never Give Up!, Yami, etc, etc... However, they're all published in traditional chinese, so if you read simplified... can't help you there, sorry! ^^;

    ::sigh:: I'm hoping they'll do 'Sequence'... and does anyone know the chinese title for 'W Juliet'?

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know W-Juliet's Chinese name! I bought the manga, but it wasn't really my kind of thing...anyways...I'm just going to write the pin yin out here because I can't figure out how to make my computer write Chinese. T__T (It's Windows XP, so it comes with the ability to write lots of different languages but I just don't know how...)

    "Zhen Jia Juliet"...as in "Real Fake Juliet". ^^

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Breze's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! ^o^

  5. #15
    Inactive Member itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 19, 2003 05:04 PM: Message edited by: itsuki ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    W_juliet... *sigh* i haf that manga in chinese up til vol. 9... it gets worst in the later vols... with ghosts and sea monsters n what not... but i guess the whole ito/makato relationship is really sweet...

    if u like this though, u should check out www.anime-anime.com for their korean manga hush....
    you'll feel the di ja vu of W-juliet...
    Oh and check out the way this boy lives.... its a cross between w-juliet and yamata taro....

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Breze's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know, I have up til vol 12 of it in Japanese. ^^; It's just that since I'm not fluent in jap, it takes me a long time to fully comprehend what's going on half the time, so I thought I'd find out the chinese name for it and buy the chinese version for the remaining volumes. I agree the plot does deteriorate towards the end, but I usually end up buying an entire series once I've bought one... so... ^^; It doesn't feel right to have the beginning but not the end...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •